- DATA MANAGEMENT
Who is processing your data?
- Holder: CONSULTORIA DE INNOVACIÓN Y FINANCIACIÓN, SL [Corporation], (hereinafter, “IPLUSF”)
- Corporate address: Paseo de la Castellana, 77B, 28046 Madrid.
- CIF [Corporation Tax Code]: B85052363.
- Telephone: 91 444 59 00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
For what reason, and for how long will we process your personal data?
IPLUSF will manually and/or automatically process user data for the following specific reasons:
- To manage the contracting of services through the Platform, such as billing and delivery.
- To send regular email updates on services, events, and news related to our professional activities, unless the user states otherwise or opposes or revokes their consent.
- To send regular commercial and/or promotional material related to the service sector and that adds value for end users, unless the user states otherwise or opposes or revokes their consent.
- To carry out anonymous statistic reports on user access habits and activity on the Platform.
- In the event that you send us your CV, or you apply for any job offer we may publish, we will process your data for the purpose of evaluating and managing your job application, and if necessary, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel, in order to offer you positions that best fit your profile. Unless otherwise stated, the submission of required data is needed, and failure to provide it may prevent the selection process from continuing.
- To comply with any legal requirements, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
What data categories do we process?
For the purposes mentioned above, IPLUSF processes the following data categories:
- Identification data: name, surnames, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone number.
- Academic and professional data: education/qualifications, student records, work experience, affiliations to any professional bodies or associations, only in the case of recruitment procedures.
- Economic, financial or banking data.
Any personal data requested is mandatory, meaning that the failure to submit such information will result in the inability to fulfil the contracted services.
The user guarantees that the data submitted is true, exact, complete, and up-to-date. They are liable for any damage or injury, whether direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation. In the event that the user provides third-party data, they hereby state to have the consent thereof, and agrees to communicate the information contained in this clause to the third-party, exempting IPLUSF from any liability in this regard. Even so, IPLUSF may verify this by adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in compliance with data protection regulations.
How long do we keep your data?
IPLUSF will only store users’ personal data for as long as it is required for the reasons stated, as long as the consent granted is not revoked. Afterwards, if necessary, the information shall be locked for the legally established periods.
In the event that you provide us with any data related to any job offers to which you wish to apply, it shall be stored for one year from the date of last update. Once this period has passed, and no updates have been made, the data shall be removed, unless otherwise requested.
- DATA TRANSMISSION
Where will your data be sent?
IPLUSF informs users that certain data, in accordance with existing standardized guidelines or as stated within the contractual relationship that the user has with IPLUSF, may be sent to:
- Public institutions with jurisdiction in the sectors of activity of IPLUSF, as stated in the existing guidelines.
- Law Enforcement organizations, as established by Law.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of offered services.
- Other legal professionals, when said transmission is required by law, or for the execution of contracted services.
What is the legality regarding the processing of your data?
The legality of IPLUSF to process user data is comes from the consent of the interested party, which is requested for each particular case.
For their part, the corresponding management of the contracting of services, payment, billing and deliveries is authorized by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data for the purpose of sending email bulletins on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the lawful concern of IPLUSF to carry out such processing procedures in accordance with the existing regulations.
Furthermore, the legality for the processing of your data, with regard to the submission of CVs and applications to any job offers we may publish, is based on the users’ consent, which may be rescinded at any time, although doing so shall result in their application no longer being considered in our personnel selection process. Nevertheless, any process procedures carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent shall not be legally affected.
We may also use user information to fulfil any legal obligations that IPLUSF may have.
- USER RIGHTS
What rights do users have?
You can write to us at IPLUSF at Paseo de la Castellana, 77B, 28046 Madrid or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may exercise any of the following rights, at any time, free of charge:
- Revoke any consent granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether IPLUSF is processing any personal data that may or may not concern you.
- Access your personal data.
- Correct any inexact or incomplete data.
- Request that your data be removed when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes stated.
- Ensure that IPLUSF limits the processing of your data in compliance with any of the conditions laid out in the data protection regulations.
- In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their specific situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. IPLUSF shall cease from processing the data immediately, except for compelling legal reasons, or in the exercising or defence of any possible claims.
- Acquire human intervention to express your opinion and dispute the automated decisions taken by IPLUSF, in the case thereof.
- Request the portability of your data.
- File a complaint with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos [Spanish Data Protection Agency], if the interested party believes that IPLUSF has breached any of the rights laid out in the applicable data protection regulations.
- At IPLUSF we are committed to compliance with regulation and respect of user and privacy rights. If you have any enquiries regarding how we use your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us via the channels indicated.